Translate

Friday 9 August 2013

Sewing, Crochet and Embroidery...oh my!

I am on day one of a three day sewing lesson being given by a friend’s mom.  They are giving me tips on crochet, and embroidery as well.  This is what I originally intended to embroider and put above the headboard in our master bedroom. I would probably skip the arrow and the “V’s”. Took this from the Graphics Fairy. Love her site! Let me know what you think.  Oh, and there is a similar but simpler heart I found on needlenthread.com.  Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is adorable and would be perfect over your bed! I'm not good with embroidery, x-stitch as my eyes just can't focus on such little things. Have fun at your class ~ just getting together with other woman with similar interests is always a good time :) Laugh lots and learn even more ~ Judi ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Plus, I am beginning to appreciate all the sewing that my mother, grandmother and aunt did for me.

      Delete